Eleven Winery on Bainbridge Island is looking for volunteers this Saturday, April 6th, from 9am until 6pm-ish (or you can volunteer for half the day) - There is a reward for helping out aside from learning the bottling process- Volunteers get 30% off any wine purchased that day, including un-released wines just bottled, and you'll receive some of the wine you help bottle!
In addition, lunch and snacks and good music will be provided.
To volunteer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Albee, Winemaker
7671 NE Day RoadBainbridge Island
General Info & Perks:
- If you sign up but then can't come, please let Matt know as soon as possible
- Wear comfortable shoes for standing
- Expect to work hard and have fun! You will go home tired, we promise.
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting winey (i.e. wrecked).
- Don't wear perfume or cologne; wine aromas are the order of the day